Juice Can Pen Holder
- Sheet of lightweight decorative or handmade paper
- Freezer paper (available at the grocery store)
- Juice can
- White crafts glue
1. Crumple the decorative paper, then flatten it out. Repeat until you have a pleasing, even texture.
2. Cover your ironing board with kraft paper or plain newsprint. Place the decorative paper right side down on the ironing board. Cut a piece of freezer paper slightly longer than the decorative paper and place it shiny side down over the decorative paper. Press with a very hot dry iron until the two papers are fused.
3. Cut a rectangle as wide as the can is tall and long enough to wrap around the can.
4. Glue the paper ends to secure.