Juice Can Pen Holder
- Sheet of lightweight decorative or handmade paper
- Freezer paper (available at the grocery store)
- Juice can
- White crafts glue
1. Crumple the decorative paper, then flatten it out. Repeat until you have a pleasing, even texture.
2. Cover your ironing board with kraft paper or plain newsprint. Place the decorative paper right side down on the ironing board. Cut a piece of freezer paper slightly longer than the decorative paper and place it shiny side down over the decorative paper. Press with a very hot dry iron until the two papers are fused.
3. Cut a rectangle as wide as the can is tall and long enough to wrap around the can.
4. Glue the paper ends to secure.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!