Unique Ways to Wear Your Jewelry
Bored with the same old baubles? Breathe some new life into your jewelry with these fun new ways to wear old favorites.
1. Pile on two pendant necklaces. The more delicate the chains, the better.
2. Attach a brooch to your belt. Slip the clasp through one of your belt loops.
3. Go to earring extremes. Wear your tiniest studs for a night out and your largest hoops with a conservative business suit.
4. Make necklaces double as bracelets. This works especially well with chunky links or pearls. Simply wind the strand around your wrist and clasp as usual.
5. String a ring onto a necklace, a la Sex and the City's Carrie Bradshaw. Try an oversized cocktail ring for the best effect.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!