Unique Ways to Wear Your Jewelry
6. Tie one on. Forego a necklace or bracelet and wear a colorful ribbon instead.
7. Attach an earring or pin in an unexpected place: On the shoulder of a sweater, on the back pocket of jeans, or near the cuff of your pants.
8. Have fun with your watch. Wear your watch through a belt loop instead of on your wrist.
9. Pony up. Use a bracelet as a ponytail holder.
10. Stack your rings. Instead of one on every finger, load up one digit with three or four pieces.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!