Look Great in a Sweater
1. Get the right undergarment. A lumpy, ill-fitting bra will ruin the sleek silhouette of a sweater. Instead, wear a seamless bra that gives you a smooth look.
2. Go for allure with a turtleneck. Even though it covers you up, a turtleneck in a slim-fitting knit is unequivocally sexy.
3. Slip a camisole underneath. If a sweater itches, it won't be comfortable. Wear a camisole or long-sleeved tee in cotton or silk underneath to stave off the itch.
4. Swap a cardigan for a jacket. On casual workdays, forgo a jacket and wear a cardigan instead. It will look just as polished, yet more relaxed.
5. Invest in a cable-knit classic. An off-white cable-knit fisherman's sweater looks timeless and chic whether you wear it with jeans, a tweed skirt, or tailored trousers.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!