Fix Hair Disasters
Has your 'do flopped? Your style drooped? No need to resort to a baseball cap -- try these hair disaster fix-it ideas instead!
1. Reach for hand cream. A dab smoothed over hair turns frizz into shine.
2. Try a twist. If your hair is shoulder-length or longer, pull it back toward the nape of your neck and twist upward. Secure with a clip or barrette.
3. Carry extra pins when you wear an updo. If your style begins to fall, extra hair pins will add more support and hold.
4. Turn a scarf into a headband. Even the flattest or fuzziest hair looks chic when swept back with a scarf.
5. Apply gel to dry hair. When you need to spot-hold a tendril in place or keep flyaways from escaping a ponytail, dab gel right onto dry strands.