Get Sexy, Short Hair
Short and Sweet
Think cropped locks can't look feminine and gorgeous? These 10 tips will prove you wrong!
1. Be meticulous about trims. Get your locks snipped every four to six weeks to keep your hair's shape.
2. Wash daily. Natural scalp oils accumulate more noticeably on short hair than on longer hair. Suds up every day to avoid the greasies.
3. Condition sparingly. If your hair is very dry, dab conditioner just on the ends. Getting it on the scalp can cause hair to look greasy. If your hair isn't dry, skip conditioner altogether.
4. Go for volume. If your hair is fine, spritz a volumizer onto the roots of damp hair before blowdrying.
5. Try texturizing products. Waxes and pastes give short hair a chunky, modern look. Apply sparingly to dry hair.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!