Get Sexy, Short Hair
6. Keep edges soft. Short cuts look best when they are tapered and soft, so ask your stylist to avoid blunt lines.
7. Avoid long bouts with a blowdryer. Too much heat can damage hair, making it dull and fuzzy. For short hair, that means disaster! Blowdry until hair is slightly damp, then let it air-dry the rest of the way.
8. Experiment with color. Short cuts can handle bold color that longer styles can't. Consult with your colorist about trying a bright red color, chunky blonde highlights, or a rich chocolate shade.
9. Think high shine. Ultra-shiny short hair looks sexiest. Use a shine spray or cream on dry hair to boost gleam.
10. Stock up on accessories. They're not just for long hair. Headbands, wraps, and small barrettes look great in cropped cuts, too.