Get Super-Soft Hair
Soft Hair Strategies
Touchable tresses are every woman's dream. And they're easy to acquire! Here, fresh ideas for keeping your hair ultra-soft:
1. Skip gel. Most are made with strong-hold ingredients that leave hair crunchy and brittle. If you must use gel, mix it with a bit of hair cream before applying.
2. Brush gently. Too-harsh brushing can cause hair to break and split, which leaves it rough to the touch.
3. Use shine serum. It coats the hair, smoothing down rough and damaged spots. Apply to soaking-wet hair before styling.
4. Give hair the run-through. Once you've dried and styled your hair, run your hands over your locks to break up any sections left hard by styling products.
5. Moisturize. If hair is frizzy and wiry-feeling when dry, rub a small amount of hand lotion into the ends to make them touchable.