No More Bad Haircuts
Common Haircut Mistakes
It's too short, too choppy, too off balance, all too wrong, and you're too unhappy for words. It's a style emergency, a shock to our beauty sensibilities. It's a bad haircut. All you want, besides to turn back the clock, is better hair -- fast!
Most bad haircuts are the result of styles cut in disproportion to the shape of the head and contrary to hair texture. Here, the most common mishaps I see:
- Pineapple -- The top is cut too short in relation to the rest of the hair.
- Mop Top -- The top layers are left too long.
- Hockey Player -- The hair in the back is too long for the sides.
- Shred Head -- Hair is unevenly layered.
- Mamie Eisenhower -- Bangs are cut too short.
- Symmetrically Challenged -- One side is longer than the other.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say “Yes” to Ladies' Home Journal® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE - 2 full years (22 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Ladies' Home Journal® Family Favorites Cookbook ABSOLUTELY FREE!