Tame Thick Hair
6. Try a ponytail. Your hair is the perfect texture for this style!
7. Shampoo daily. Thick hair is often resilient and strong, so it doesn't incur the damage and dryness from daily shampooing that more delicate hair does. Daily washing will keep thick hair shiny, too.
8. Condition just the ends. Because your hair is naturally strong and healthy, it needs just the tiniest bit of conditioner to keep ends supple.
9. Wear a headband. It looks glamorous, and stops hair with lots of body from becoming unruly.
10. Don't go too long. No matter how pretty your hair is, when it reaches your waist, it begins to look scraggly and dated. Keep it three to four inches below your shoulders at the most.