Get Voluminous Hair
Full of Bounce
If your hair seems to lie lank and lifeless, try these tricks for bounce:
1. Switch to a lighter conditioner. Heavy conditioners coat the hair shaft and weigh it down. Go for a lighter formulation, and use it daily.
2. Clarify once a week. Clarifying shampoos strip away the product buildup that can hinder volume.
3. Apply conditioner the right way. You don't need to condition your scalp. Just apply conditioner to the ends of your hair.
4. Dry upside down. Stylists love this trick: Simply flip your head over before you blow-dry.
5. Make sure the roots are dry. Volume starts at the roots, so lock in some lift by drying them first. You can allow ends to air-dry if you like.