How to Get It: Soft and Spiraled
Get full-bodied hair with our easy how-tos.
« Previous | 1 of 1 | Next »
If Your Hair is Straight...
- Lightly spray styling spray over damp hair.
- Blow-dry your hair upside down for extra volume.
- Spray 2-inch sections of hair with styling spray to help the hair hold its shape, and wrap around a curling iron.
- Pull on the curls with your fingers to loosen them. Hold some curls longer than others to create uneven lengths, which will leave you with a more natural finish.
- Apply a straightening gel to damp hair.
- Blow-dry your hair upside down until it's about 80 percent dry. Then allow the rest to dry naturally.
- To tame tight, tough-to-control curls, apply a hair wax to 2-inch sections of hair and wrap around a curling iron, stopping just before the root.
- Release hair from the curling iron and use your fingers to loosen the waves.