How to Get It: Weightless and Windblown
Get full-bodied hair with our easy how-tos.
« Previous | 1 of 1 | Next »
If Your Hair is Straight...
- Apply a volumizing spray all over your head.
- With a blowdryer and a flat paddle brush, dry hair while brushing it in all different directions.
- For increased height in the front, brush the front of the hair to one side while drying it. When it's cool, flip it to the other side.
- Hold the texture with a shot of hairspray.
- Apply a styling spray throughout hair.
- Holding your head to the side, blow-dry straight with a flat paddle brush, brushing in all different directions.
- Brush the front of hair to one side while drying. When it's cool, flip to the other side.
- Use a flat iron from the middle of the shaft to the ends for extra straightness.